Ian Robinson on Building Your Own Digital Work Environment
When you think about a work environment, what immediately comes to mind?
For many people, their work environment is a physical place — an office, a renovated closet, even the kitchen table.
My guest today talks about another kind of work environment — our digital spaces, where many of us spend considerable time as well.
Ian Robinson and his team at Enliven design build highly functional, collaborative web apps for expert operational and project management processes. Ian works with established professional services firms – from construction to accounting – which have a unique worldview and proprietary operations to build a sustainable and healthy culture of expertise through the ongoing practice of product development.
While Ian’s natural bent toward process improvement and the development skills he has cultivated over the years make him an astute leader, it is his genuine desire to help companies create healthier workplaces through custom software that sets him apart from a largely sterile sector. For Ian, a successful project is one that uses software as a means of making people’s daily lives and jobs more enjoyable.
Recommendations from Today’s Episode
Get to know more about Ian Robinson on his website
Read the book Ian recommends, Consolations by David Whyte
Thanks for Supporting the Play Your Position Podcast!
The Team here at PYP has put together another uplifting, insightful, and inspiring show for you today. Our goal is to bring you timely, relevant, and useful conversations so that you can experience more success, energy, and LIFE as the leader of your business, career, side hustle, or passion.
If you haven’t already been incredibly generous and awesome, now’s your chance when you leave us a 5-star review!
- Here are a few ways I can help you:
- Share this episode with one person who could use a boost of inspiration and positivity today.
- Grab your copy of my leadership playbook that teaches you the 11 skills you can quickly master to become an exceptional leader.
- Buy one of my books on Amazon and leave me a 5-star review.
- How’s your writing these days? Is what you write and say more “ho-hum” than “oh ya!” Let’s work on making your writing work better for you. Book a free call with me today!