Ari Meisel is an author, speaker, coach and the creator of Less Doing, More Living, a set of practices and principles designed to help the overwhelmed become more effective.
These practices were born out of Ari’s battle with Crohn’s disease. As his illness progressed, he began to optimize, automate, and outsource everything in his life so that he could completely focus on healing his body.
Inspired to help entrepreneurs and companies Ari now teaches them how to offload the majority of their activities so they can grow, prosper and spend more time doing the things that truly matter most.
Ari Meisel’s MVP player Stats:
At age 23, Ari found himself in $3 million of personal debt and diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease. Despite all odds, Ari turned things around, overcoming his illness and eventually competing in the Iron Man.
Ari realized a big part of his illness was based on stress. This realization influenced him to create a new system of productivity which is Less Doing, More Living. The goal of Ari’s system is to teach people how to optimize, automate and outsource as much they can to be more effective. Ari’s mission is to grow this system in the form of books, speaking, coaching, consulting, and business growth methodology.
In this episode, we talk about ways to optimize, automate, and outsource both your life and business. Ari talks about some of his key influencers including David Bach and Dan Sullivan, some of the tools/apps he uses for his team such as Voxer, and his thoughts on today’s technology and communication.
Make sure to listen to get some of Ari’s key offensive strategies to help you be more effective with your time and energy!
Keep the conversation going by sharing this episode with your friends, colleagues, and social media!
Thanks so much for listening. 🙂
Click the cover to get Ari’s book:
- “I think that there was my life before that talk and my life after that talk.”
- “If we get intentional and we know what different tools are used for, why? When?…that becomes a lot more manageable.”
- “who are you people and why are you hitting our API 2 million times every month?”
- “About three weeks ago we hit $1 million in revenue and it’s the first time in my life where I feel like this is my first million.”
- “I don’t want people to, in an absolute sense, do less things, but I want you to do less of the things that you don’t want to do and more of the joy and the genius that you can have.”
- “If you take the mindset that instead of putting out fires, you want to build a fireproof.”
- “Either learn how to use it or stop using it.”
Ari’s Book: The Art Of Doing Less
App: Less Doing Peak Time
Book: The Master Mind
Get more out of PYP with these links: