Valerie Hayes is on a mission to help small businesses beat the odds and push through the roadblocks to become an industry leader. She helps overburdened entrepreneurs, small business owners, and CEOs run their companies like a high-performance sports car. Fast and effective.
As a Fractional COO, Valerie helps untangle everything that’s not working smoothly, sorts it all out, and puts it back together. No more late nights stuck at your desk trying to figure it all out.
Valerie’s background as a business owner, human resources professional in Fortune 500 companies, and coach/mentor for high achievers enables her to bring a multi-faceted, collaborative approach to every aspect of business, and she’s passionate about sharing her actionable insights with audiences around the world.
Valerie Hayes is convinced that fewer businesses would fail if people knew more about how to run their business well and how easy it can be. Her direct, down-to-earth approach takes the mystery out of running a business.
Recommendations from Today’s Episode
Thanks for Supporting the Play Your Position Podcast!
The Team here at PYP has put together another uplifting, insightful, and inspiring show for you today. Our goal is to bring you timely, relevant, and useful conversations so that you can experience more success, energy, and LIFE as the leader of your business, career, side hustle, or passion.
If you haven’t already been incredibly generous and awesome, now’s your chance when you leave us a 5-star review!
- Here are a few ways I can help you:
- Share this episode with one person who could use a boost of inspiration and positivity today.
- Grab your copy of my leadership playbook that teaches you the 11 skills you can quickly master to become an exceptional leader.
- Buy one of my books on Amazon and leave me a 5-star review.
- How’s your writing these days? Is what you write and say more “ho-hum” than “oh ya!” Let’s work on making your writing work better for you. Book a free call with me today!