Russell Pearson on How to Chase Your Own Dream
What does growing a business and blacksmithing have in common? Today’s guest Russell Pearson is going to tell you…and you will love the way the analogy works out. I absolutely loved my conversation with Russell and I think you will, too.
Some details about Russell Pearson: he is a Business Strategist, Designer, Podcast Host, Keynote Speaker and Blacksmith. Whether stalking the big stage, going global from his private studio or rocking a comedy club, he brings passion, humour, and insight to every discussion.
For over 25 years, he has been working with passionate yet frustrated business people to transform the way they grow their organisations. An award-winning business owner, founder of the Forge Business Program, host of the Marketing Report Podcast, Past National President of Professional Speakers Australia, and father of 3 feisty children. Anyone who uses the word feisty to describe children is an immediate friend of mine!
Connect with Russell on his website
Grab your copy of Russell’s workbook on how to get better clients fast
Thanks for Supporting the Podcast!
The Team here at PYP has put together another uplifting, insightful, and inspiring show for you today. Our goal is to bring you timely, relevant, and useful conversations so that you can experience more success, energy, and LIFE as the leader of your business, career, side hustle, or passion.
If you haven’t already been incredibly generous and awesome, now’s your chance when you leave us a 5-star review!
- Here are a few ways I can help you:
- Share this episode with one person who could use a boost of inspiration and positivity today.
- Grab your copy of my leadership playbook that teaches you the 11 skills you can quickly master to become an exceptional leader.
- Buy one of my books on Amazon and leave me a 5-star review.
- How’s your writing these days? Is what you write and say more “ho-hum” than “oh ya!” Let’s work on making your writing work better for you. Book a free call with me today!