In today’s episode, you will hear Dave “Laundromat Millionaire” Menz share his leadership journey from being your everyday average high school student to becoming a millionaire business owner in an industry with a not so clean reputation. Arguably one of the less “sexy” kinds of businesses to own, laundromats have nonetheless been very good to Dave.
His story showcases why sometimes going against the popular grain grants you the biggest harvest.
Dave Menz is a laundromat industry veteran and the owner of the Queen City Laundry Chain of Laundromats in Cincinnati Ohio. His inspirational journey from purchasing a struggling laundromat to becoming a millionaire has inspired many entrepreneurs to try and overcome their own obstacles while building wealth.
Thanks for Supporting the Podcast!
The Team here at PYP has put together another uplifting, insightful, and inspiring show for you today. Our goal is to bring you timely, relevant, and useful conversations so that you can experience more success, energy, and LIFE as the leader of your business, career, side hustle, or passion.
If you haven’t already been incredibly generous and awesome, now’s your chance when you leave us a 5-star review!
- Here are a few ways I can help you:
- Share this episode with one person who could use a boost of inspiration and positivity today.
- Grab your copy of my leadership playbook that teaches you the 11 skills you can quickly master to become an exceptional leader.
- Buy one of my books on Amazon and leave me a 5-star review.
- How’s your writing these days? Is what you write and say more “ho-hum” than “oh ya!” Let’s work on making your writing work better for you. Book a free call with me today!